6 Lettuce leaves
1 pack egg free salad (Pic 1)
1 can vegetarian scallop (or other similar vegetarian meat) (Pic 2)
(The above 3 fruits can be replaced by other seasoned fruits)
1. Cleanse 6 lettuce leaves and dry them. Cut each into a round shape with 10cm in diameter. Cut the rest into thin slices.
2. Peel potatoes, cut into thin slices and soak in the water until the starch on the surface is cleansed. Remove from the water, rinse, and dry with paper towel. Fry in hot oil to make crispy French fries. (Pic 3)
3. Thinly dice the peeled fruits. (Pic 4)
4. Mix salad with vegetarian scallop.
5. In each round lettuce leave, add in order some lettuce slices, some French fries, some scallop salad and some fruits. (Pic 5)