1. Drain liquid from tofu. (About 1 hour)
2. Soak mung bean thread in warm water to soften, chop into short length. (About ½ inch.)
3. After tofus drained, break tofu into small pieces with a fork.
4. Mix in shredded carrot, salt, black pepper, and Paprika.
5. Add black mushrooms, and mung bean thread. Blend well and pack the mixture firmly into a large bowl. Steam for about 20-30 minutes. (Mixture will become firm.)
6. Let cool for 10-15 minutes before un-molding. To take out: Run butter knife around the edge, cover with a plate and turn upside down. Gently shake it until the tofu comes off.
7. Garnish with steam vegetables and sprinkle top with Paprika.