600g (20 oz) portabella mushrooms, thickly sliced
1 each red, yellow and orange sweet bell peppers, cut into strips
2 medium size onions, cut into strips
5-6, 6” French rolls
½ stick butter (or as needed), sliced
2 Tbsp olive oil
As needed Mrs. Dash Seasoning (mixture of dried herbs without salt)
As needed garlic salt
1. Heat oven at 400°F(205°C).
2. Melt butter in pan and place mushroom slices in pan, sprinkle dry herb mixture and garlic salt to taste. Pan- fry both sides of mushroom until soft. Put aside.
3. Heat olive oil in pan, stir-fry onions and sweet peppers until soft. Season with garlic salt and dried herb mixture. Put aside.
4. Heat French Rolls in oven for 3 minutes. Cut open side ways.
5. Layer Mushroom Slices and Sweet Bell Peppers.