4 egg-free bagels (you can use a tasty flavor such as sesame, onion, cheese, etc…), or substitute egg-free French rolls, or baguettes (available in any grocery store)
4 slices prepared Swiss cheese, each sliced in half (8 pieces total)
4 frozen vegetarian chicken patties (available in the health food store), thawed and marinated in Marinade Mix.
12 slices English cucumber
8 slices Roma tomatoes (empty all the seeds with a small knife to avoid wetting the bagel)
4 pieces green lettuce leaves, washed and patted dry
2 Tablespoon of olive oil
Eggless mayonnaise (you can use Follow Your Heart Vegenaise or Nasoya Nayonaise, available in most health food stores)
1. Put olive oil in a skillet and heat. Grill vegetarian chicken until golden brown. Remove and slice in half.
2. Slice the bagel in half. Spread eggless mayonnaise on each side of the bagel.
3. Then, on one side of the bagel, place the following to build a sandwich:
- One piece of green lettuce
- 2 half-pieces sliced chicken patty
- 3 slices English cucumber
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 half-pieces of slices Swiss cheese
4. Finish by combining the two half bagels to make a complete sandwich.
5. Repeat (2 – 4) for the remaining bagels.