1. Prepare rice and let cool.
2. Mix mushroom sauce, sugar, curry paste, and black pepper together to make a sauce. Place vegetarian chicken patties on a plate and cover with the sauce. Leave for 2 minutes.
3. Put olive oil in a skillet and heat. Grill vegetarian chicken patties in the skillet until golden brown. Remove and cut in half.
4. Using a very small bowl as a mold, put 1/3 Cup rice in the bowl and press down firmly. Turn the bowl upside down onto a tray or a plate and remove the rice. Repeat two more times for the first serving. (Each serving has 3 rice portions.)
5. After the rice portions are prepared, on 4 plates arrange 3 portions of rice on one side of each plate.
6. Arrange shredded cabbage or lettuce beside the rice portions. Place 3 pieces of grilled vegetarian chicken patties on top of the cabbage or lettuce. Sprinkle crushed peanuts on top of the veggie chicken. Repeat this step for the remaining servings.
7. Add tomato and cucumber to create a fresh and colorful presentation. Serve immediately.