200g Spiral Pasta
6 slices Soy Ham
2 Capsicum (1 red and 1 green bell pepper)
1 can of Dolmio Cheese & Onion Pasta Bake Sauce
Spanish Black Olives
Salt Pepper & sugar - as required to taste
Vegetarian chicken powder - as required to taste
1. Cut the soy ham into cubes and fry until slightly crispy, set aside.
2. Slice the courgetts and capsicums, chop the tomatoes in cubes.
3. Stir fry the tomatoes first, then add in courgetts & broad beans and stir fry for another 3 mins.
4. Add the soy ham in and stir fry for another minute and set aside.
5. Boil the pasta in a pot until soft, drain the water and place the pasta in an oven dish and layer the fried ingredients with creamy pasta bake sauce, olives and pesto (as required to taste).
6. Sprinkle with grated cheese on top and decorate with sliced red and green bell peppers.